- Review sight words: A, a, to, so, O.K., pink, into, was, car, do, saw, Do, out, fly, bird, of, put, bye, go, Go, no, zero, who, come, some, hello, awk, goes
- Update blend charts: add fish to the sh chart, and summer to the –er chart
- Introduce new sight words: toes, Ahh, Ohh
- Review appropriate sections in the binder.
- Read: Set 3, Book 5 (“Summer”) 1-ff
It isn’t very often that I have you return and add new words to an old chart, but I think that this helps sometimes. We are reaching the point where our students know a lot of rules, and just need help learning when to apply old rules they know to new words they are learning.
Get My Free Binder Guide!
The Teaching Reading with Bob Books method uses a special binder system in order to simply and easily tailor the frequency of review to the needs of each individual child. This free guide explains exactly what you need and how to build the TRwBB Binder so that you can get started teaching right away.