Here is a list of frequently (and INfrequently) asked questions.
- What do I do with a child who has taught himself many of the phonics rules, but still struggles with sight words and endings?
- What do I do when my child knows most of the basic letter sounds? How do I introduce combination sounds?
- What books are good to read once a child has finished all of the Bob Books?
- How do I know where to start when my student doesn’t need to start at the very beginning?
- What does the phonics binder actually look like?
Get My Free Binder Guide!
The Teaching Reading with Bob Books method uses a special binder system in order to simply and easily tailor the frequency of review to the needs of each individual child. This free guide explains exactly what you need and how to build the TRwBB Binder so that you can get started teaching right away.